Sunday, April 5, 2009

Payment of second instrallment of arresrs on account of implementation of Sixth Central Pay Commission'srecommendations - Clarification regarding



F.No.12/6/2009-JCA-2

Government of India


Ministry of Railways


Railway Board


*****

S.No. PC - VI / 96
No.PC - VI/2009/I/RSRP/2 Pt.II

Dated the 2nd April, 2009

The GMs / CAO (R), All Indian Railways & Production Units.





Subject : Payment of second instrallment of arresrs on account of implementation of Sixth Central Pay Commission'srecommendations - Clarification regarding




Please refer sub-para (v) of para 3 of Board's letter No. PC-VI/2008/I/RSRP/1 dated 11-09-2008 (RBE No. 108/2008) wherein it was clarified that orders in regard to the payment of the second instrallment of arrears will be issued separately. In this regard, it is further clarified that the second installment of arrears should only be paid after specific's orders in thisregard are issued by Ministry of Railways / Railway Board.


(Koshy Thomas)

Joint Director,

Pay Commission - IIRailway Board


1 comment:

  1. I was working ( 1st job)in an autonomous organization, Ministry of heavy industries and public entrrprises,Govt. of India from April 1991 to March 2008. This organization has pension scheme Contributory Provident Fund Scheme,1962 which is not pensionable.
    I joined in Central Governmnent Organization(2nd job) , which is pensionable, Ministry of communication & Information technology during March 2008.
    I applied the second job through proper channel and submitted technical resighnation to the 1st job.
    I have given my representation during April 2008 through proper channel.
    Now, kindly I request you to clarify the following:
    1. Whether my pay will be protected?
    2. Whether my past service will be counted in my 2nd job?
    3. Will I come under pension scheme?

    ReplyDelete