Special Concessions / Facilities to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir Valley in attached / subordinate officers or PSUs falling under the control of the Central Government.
Government of India has been decided that the package of concessions/facilities earlier extended to Central Government employees working in Kashmir Valley upto 30-06-2008 may be continued for a further period upto 31-12-2009.
Details of package of concessions/facilities:
1. Additional H.R.A. and other concessions
2. Messing Facilities
3. Adjustrment of migrant employees
4. Payment of leave salary/ad hoc financial assistance
5. Regularisation of the period of absence of J&K migrant employees
6. Payment of monthly pension to pensioners of Kashmir valley
Click to view the M.O.